A prestigious Health System in metro WI is seeking a full-time internal medicine physician to join its established hospitalist team. Seeking talented BE/BC IM Hospitalists and/or Nocturnists to join an established 12-provider program.
Hospitalists have played an integral part in quality improvement. Our hospitals employ Collaborative Care, our proprietary innovation of inpatient care. The model consists of a care team; nurse, physician, pharmacist, care manager, therapists, and other clinicians working side by side to care for the patient from time of admission, until discharge. The hospitalist service has committed the involvement of their physicians in process improvement and provide mini-sabbatical time to work on these improvements and to participate in projects.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Romy Stall at CompHealth for more information! xxxxxxxxxxx* or send CV to xxxxxxxxxxx* for immediate consideration. Job# 748642
- Daytime block schedule with excellent support
- Reasonable patient census
- No call - No ICU - No procedures - No rapid response
- Guaranteed salary and plus quality bonus incentive
- Beautiful metro area, safe for families, with easy access to several major metro areas
- Very welcoming community in Wisconsin
- Comprehensive benefits package includes; medical insurance, CME
- Sign-on, relocation, membership fees and loan repayment