Physician / Internal Medicine / Oregon / Permanent / IM Physician Needed for Portland, OR with Great Comp and 4-Day Work Week Job
This growing Internal Medicine department in Portland is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internist to join their group and practice full outpatient with several other providers and mid-levels.
Practice at your own pace and maintain an outstanding work/life balance while making well over $200K a year.
The incoming physician will have a great amount of latitude to decide how to create an environment that allows them to be successful.
This position offers a very competitive compensation package that includes possible sign-on, relocation, benefits and much more. Temperate climate and affordable real estate provide an idyllic lifestyle.
CompHealth is the nation's leader in health care staffing and we have opportunities all over the country. If you are interested in this position or are looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
Contact: Arthur Moran directly at xxxxxxxxxxx* or email your CV and references to xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- 4-day work week with 32 patient contact hours to maintain a healthy life/work balance
- Mid-level support staff
- Fully-integrated EMR system
- 15-20 minute patient slots and 30-45 minute sessions for new patients or more consultative visits
- Highly-desirable location
- Make well over $200K first year
- RVU and quality bonuses which can add up to 25% on top of base
- Full benefits including loan repay
- Sign-on between $15-$20K
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in