Physician / Internal Medicine / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Outpatient IM Physician Needed for Northeast Pennsylvania Job
Our client is the largest health care provider in northeast Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County. With three leading-edge community hospitals and a strong network of outpatient centers and Primary Care Physicians, this network upholds a long-standing tradition of bringing advanced medicine and personal care to the many communities it serves.
This opening is for an internal medicine office practice, located on a hospital campus where the new physician would be the solo physician. There is a call group for coverage and there would be occasional teaching of internal medicine residents, but not on a regular basis.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at xxxxxxxxxxx* or email your CV and references to xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Physicians holding a PA license preferred as the need is NOW
- Work in office-based, outpatient Internal Medicine with some flexibility in work hours
- Responsibilities may include working in multiple locations (e.g., 3 days in one office, 2 days in another)
- Familiarity with EMR, especially Allscripts is a big plus
- Due to urgent need, only currently practicing physicians from the local regional area (PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY) will be considered
- Multilingual physicians a big plus
- Very competitive starting base salary
- Bonuses based on collections and RVUs
- All insurances and 403B retirement plan
- CME allowance provided plus stipend
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in