We are working with a large client in Michigan who is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to provide PART TIME locum coverage in western Michigan. This opportunity is for coverage from February 26 – May 1, 2017 with the possibility of extending. We need to begin credentialing a qualified candidate immediately!
- Shift days: varies Monday – Friday and possible weekends
- Shift Times: 5PM to 7AM (2 hours of OT from 5P-7P) on weekdays; 7PM to 7AM on weekends, call from 7AM-7PM
- No unit float requirements
- CNM must be patient –centric and more “high-touch than high-tech”
Requirements of Candidate:
- Must be Certified Nurse Midwife with minimum of 1 year experience desired
- Must have a current and unrestricted Michigan license
- Must have current BLS/ACLS/NRP certifications and fetal monitoring certification required
The hourly compensation rate is NEGOTIABLE depending on work experience! Your mileage, housing and malpractice insurance will be provided.
Please contact Michelle Astin as soon as possible to discuss your credentialing and availability for this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities as well. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for your time.
Fax #: (xxxxxxxxxxx*