Physician / Emergency Medicine / Washington / Locum tenens / Washington Facility Needs Temporary Emergency Medicine Coverage Job
A Washington-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. Assignment requirements include single physician coverage. Covering physician must be board certified in emergency medicine or family medicine and have a current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS. Ideal physician has an active WA license in hand. Assignment schedule is 7-14 shifts per month, with shifts from 7:00am to 7:00pm and 7:00pm to 7:00am, and the ER will see 12,000 patients per year on average.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am
- 7-14 shifts per month
- BC in EM or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, & PALS required
- 12,000 patients per year
- Single physician coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in