Physician / Hospitalist / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Part-time Hospitalist is 7 Shifts per Month for Program near Pittsburgh Job
Join an established and well respected hospitalist program in a 300 bed regional medical center about 35 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. It has support staff and specialists. The Hospitalist program has about 12 hospitalists and mid-level support. They are looking for a part-time Hospitalist to work 7 shifts per month.
It would be a hospital employed position. There is flexibility in working 3 or 4 or 7 shifts in a row. May be ideal for a Hospitalist looking to work part-time only or pick-up extra shifts during their block days off.
The schedule is 12 hour shifts. Option to work either a day shift or nocturnist shift. There are intensivists and anesthesia available 24/7 so procedures are limited. Also, 2 mid-levels are there during the day shift for assistance with patient volumes.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #xxxxxxxxxxx* or send CV to xxxxxxxxxxx* to be considered.
- A secure and stable part-time Hospital employed position
- Open to IM or FM Residency trained physicians to see all adult inpatient
- Ideal opportunity for a physician wanting to work part-time only or to pick-up extra shifts during their days off for additional income
- Large Hospitalist group with excellent hospital and specialty support
- Hospital offers a base salary and some bonus incentives.
- Popular community is only 35 miles from downtown Pittsburgh
- Area has excellent school systems with both public and many private schools available in the area. With Pittsburgh nearby - several colleges and University of Pittsburgh.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in