Physician / Anesthesiology / Kansas / Locum tenens / Long Term Locums Anesthesia Need in Kansas Job
A locums anesthesia opportunity exists in Kansas. The need is for general OR cases, urology, ob/gyn surgical as well as epidurals and C-sections for delivery, ortho, some peds, ENDO; but there is no cardiac, neuro, or trauma. 50% CRNA supervision will be required. The physician must be board certified or eligible within 3 years of training. There is no call for now. The physician should have active Kansas license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Monday to Friday with no call
- 7am to 3pm
- General anesthesia cases
- No cardiac, neuro, or trauma
- 50% CRNA supervision
- Active Kansas license needed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in