An exciting opportunity in Oregon is now available in an urgent care clinic. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm. Covering physician must be board certified, have a current ACLS, and be able to see 3-5 patients per hour who will range in age from pediatric to geriatric.
In this area, you'll find natural wonders lovingly preserved, rich cultural diversity, and plenty of family-friendly activities. In the historic downtown you'll find a fascinating mix of old and new, while the area surrounding the city you can see gorgeous waterfalls, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery, and savor the fragrance of a spectacular garden.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- No call
- Part-time schedule
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-3pm
- Pediatric to geriatric patient population
- Board certification required
- ACLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing