Physician / Urgent Care / Idaho / Permanent / Urgent Care Physician Needed in Beautiful Idaho Job
Urgent Care/Immediate Care Center in gorgeous location in Idaho has need for a full-time physician to replace a retiring physician. This is an Independent Contractor position. For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at xxxxxxxxxxx* or email CV and references to xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Hospital-owned Urgent Care center seeks FP, IM who can see children, a Med/Ped or an EM Physician
- Work 3-4 shifts per week with mix of shifts; center is open 9 am - 7 pm weekdays and 11:00 am - 7 pm on weekends
- Patients are seen on a walk-in basis only with 85% adult and 15% children
- Treat minor emergencies, upper respiratory illnesses, lacerations, some basic pre-employment physicals, initial Occ Med injuries, etc
- Physician should be Board Certified within 3 years of residency
- Center has a Medical Director and three PT physicians plus MAs, Nurses and excellent office staff
- Independent Contractor with strong hourly rate plus paid malpractice & bonuses
- Wonderful location on the Idaho panhandle with moderate climate, lake, skiing!
- Independent contractor position
- Malpractice covered by hospital
- Bonus is paid based on weekly patient volume
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in