Physician / Hospitalist / South Dakota / Permanent / Hospitalist needed in a Level 3 trauma center Job
IM Hospitalists need due to growth. Join a team of inpatient specialists at a 40 bed, level 3 trauma center located under 1hour from Rapid City, SD. This picturesque community is surrounded by three prominent mountain peaks - Lookout Mountain, Spearfish Mountain, and Crow Peak which form a 'crown' circling the City. Also known as a University town of 14,000 located along the Scenic Byway. Unlimited year round outdoor activities, located near 5 National Parks. Varied cultural events, unique shopping and dining. Safe, low cost of living, good schools. Very family oriented community. If you are looking to practice high quality hospital medicine, enjoy a work/life balance, and take advantage of all this beautiful community has to offer, then please call me right away! Send CV to xxxxxxxxxxx* for immediate consideration.
- Flexible scheduling options include; 7on/7off,
- Excellent nursing staff and friendly Geriatric patient population, friendly Surgery and Ortho staff
- Average daily census is 7-12 (varies from 2-15) with minimal night call
- Procedures are not required
- South Dakota doesn't have a state income tax so they automatically reap a big tax benefit by that.
- 45 minutes from a regional airport with daily flights to Denver
- Employed model; salary based on MGMA median +experience
- Full benefits package offered including; sign on bonus, paid relocation, CME reimbursement, paid malpractice, Health/Dental/Vision, retirement
- Much more!
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in