Looking for long term job stability? Looking for a step up into a medical leader position? Do you have Occ Med experience? This is an opportunity you will want to explore!
Our firm Premier Health Careers is working with a national company to add another physician to their on site clinic in Virginia. This is primarily occupational Medicine and all adult care (however , they do some acute/episodic care and are looking to potentially bridge into primary care). This job is located 1 hour east of Roanoke, VA and a little over an hour south of Charlottesville, VA
salary range is 175K-200K. Currently there is no bonus attached to the position; however in talking with the site’s director it sounds like they may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Here are some details:
• Generous six figure salary plus company yearly performance bonus, plus extensive benefits package including $ 2,150 CME plus 5 travel days, and malpractice with tail coverage paid. 17 PTO days vacation plus 10 paid holidays. Generous 401K plan with employer match (up to 6% at .50 to the $1)
• There are currently 3 providers (2 physicians and 1 NP)
• This is all primary care treating the employees as well as their dependents
• Relocation negotiable
• Sign on bonus negotiable
• This site is open Monday-Thursday 6am-6pm and Friday 6am-12pm. This position will alternate their start time from week to week and will have every other Friday off.
• Maximum # of patients seen daily is 22.
The essential function of this job is providing episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients and provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance)
Graduate of an accredited medical school
• At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
• Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
• Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Ohio
• Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
• Medical Review Officer (MRO) certification and OMD certification with the State of Virginia preferred (will be required after hire)
• Minimum 3 years management/leadership experience within the healthcare industry
• Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Must have current state and federal DEA certification
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you to share more details of this opportunity.
Do you meet these qualifications? Please email your resume to xxxxxxxxxxx* to learn more. Please also specify the best phone # and time to reach you.