Minimum Education: New York licensed Medical Doctor with Psychiatry Specialty
Minimum Experience: One year of additional experience in the practice of psychiatry.
BE/BC in Child Psychiatry required.
We are looking for a full-time Child Psychiatrist for an excellent outpatient opportunity located in Rochester, NY.
Job Details and Requirements:
- Our ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience
- Provides clinical services to children and youth and consults with professionals in the program
- Provides emergency consultation, with on-site evaluations, as needed and provides psychiatric assessments.
- Attends and participates in admissions, transfers, discharges and treatment conferences, as needed.
- Participates in providing appropriate training for clinical and education staff.
- Consults with members of the treatment team and supervises psychiatric residents assigned to the program
- NYS Driver's License and ability to meet agency driving and insurance standards required.
- Have a current NYS License
- Aggressive salary
- Medical and dental coverage
- Flexible spending account
- 403(b) plan with a match
- Paid time off (PTO) & nine paid holidays per year
- Malpractice covered
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a copy of your confidential CV to SGinett@locuminteractive.com along with the date/time you are available for a phone interview, and reference job# JOS000000224. If you have any questions, please call 585-295-8553 x105.