BEAUTIFUL Eastern Pennslyvania (60 Mins From NYC or Philadelphia)
• Seeking a Geriatric Fellowship Program Director to join a growing, dynamic department.
• Non-Profit, Regional, Fully Integrated, Network of 7 Hospitals & over 500 employed physicians.
• Geriatric Fellowship Established in 2009, 100% position Filled & Board Pass Rate is 100%.
• Job Description: The Program Director shall provide the proper supervision and clinical teaching for Geriatric Fellows as well as FM/IM residents. Administrative duties related to the program and associated. 50% Clinical/50% Academic.
• Reporting directly to the Department Chair the Geriatric Fellowship Director will provide program specific expertise and is actively engaged in all department initiatives along with the care of geriatric patients under Senior Care Associates in multiple settings.
• Accreditation required to maintain continuing full program accreditation by the ACGME.
• Additional duties for this position include, Inpatient consultation, Post-Acute services LTC, CCRC, PC, Collaboration with Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedics , to name a few , along with Interdisciplinary work with Nursing, Pharmacy, Rehab, Social Work
Our Senior Care Initiatives:
• Virtual ACE
• Senior Surgery Program
• Adult Medical Daycare,
• Home Health, Older Adult Behavioral Health Unit
• Outpatient services for cognitive and complex physical health assessment
This employed position offers:
• Competitive Salary with incentive plan
• Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health & dental insurance,
• Relocation Assistance
Qualified candidate must have a primary board certification in FM or IM, with additional certification in Geriatrics (ABFM/ABIM). Candidates must have at least 3 years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME accredited Geriatric Fellowship Program.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
View Company Profile
||Mar 13, 2017
||$230,000 to $250,000
Login or Register to View Contact Information|