NP / Neonatology / North Carolina / Permanent / Neonatology Nurse Practitioner near the Coast in North Carolina Job
Join an outstanding regional health system that serves 19 counties in eatern North Carolina. The Medical Center in Greenville, NC is seeking experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to provide care to preterm and term newborn ninfants in the NICU and CNBU. THe Neonatal Intensive Care Unit a level IV center, consists of 52 NICU beds and a 20 bed step down unit. The Children's hosptial is the only tertiary facility in eastern North Carolina designed especially for pediatric patients and includes ECMO and pediatric surgery programs.
- Collaboration with the attending physician to set the plan of care
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Potential opportunity for academic responsibilities
- Ability to work with advanced technology
- Dedicated children's transport team
- CME allowance
- Licensure as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- NCC certification as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, including maintenance
- Current RN licensure
- Minimum of 2 years of current clinical experience in NICU training
Greenville, NC is one if the fastest growing urban centers in the state with a population of 85K. Located 85 miles east of Raliegh and 85 miles west of the beautiful North Carolina coastline. Home to the East Carolina University (ECU) which ranks third largest of public institutions in NC. Enjoy nationally recognized arts, theatre and music entertainment for the entire family. Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons - ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Extensive Parks & Recreations Department which offers 25 parks, a 3??mile greenway, an outdoor amphitheater and a dynamic schedule of camps and classes suitable for all ages. Also, provides diverse and affordable housing options and excellent school (public and private). Numerous shopping and dining opportunities including national chains and unique, locally owned stores and restaurants. Very close to an International Airport, where you can connect with major cities around the world. We have some of the most beautiful coastal waters on the East Coast, with some of the world's best fishing. The city is known for its large historic district. With its small-town charm and sun, surf and sand, you will find this to be the?perfect?environment!
For more information please contact?Stephanie Herbert?at xxxxxxxxxxx* or 1-xxxxxxxxxxx* REF: JO:1604-20491
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in