Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Wisconsin / Permanent / Orthopedic surgery opportunity with renowned system in Minnesota Job
Employed Orthopedic Surgeon needed with a renowned health care network in Minnesota.
This opportunity offers the opportunity to join four other Orthopedic Surgeons in a busy practice.
General orthopedics with a chance at building a subspecialty if desired.
H1 and J1 welcome to apply, but must be BE/BC.
Good work/life balance exists with shared call (1:5) with the other orthopedic partners. Candidates should be trained in the latest techniques in arthroscopy, joint replacement and trauma. Subspecialty interests are welcome.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
They have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are numerous sporting events, a children's museum and a civic center. The community is a strong performing arts community with a local symphony orchestra, dance/ballet and theaters.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at xxxxxxxxxxx* or by phone at xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Employed Orthopedic surgery position
- Call coverage 1:5
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Availability of the latest technology
- Four-season recreational opportunities
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Subspecialties welcome to apply
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in