Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Minnesota / Permanent / Orthopedic surgery opportunity with renowned system in Minnesota Job
Employed Orthopedic Surgeon needed with a renowned health care network in Minnesota.
Be busy from day 1 with a built in referral network and well established practice.
General orthopedics with a chance at building a subspecialty if desired.
H1 and J1 welcome to apply, but must be BE/BC.
Built in support network of mid-level providers and a call schedule of 1:4.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The community is a suburban setting with ready access to Minneapolis. There are over 1.6 million people within 60 miles meaning you can be as busy and productive as you want.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at xxxxxxxxxxx* or by phone at xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Employed Othopedicsurgery position
- Call coverage 1:4
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Availability of the latest technology
- certified level III trauma services
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Subspecialistes welcome to apply
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in