Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Nebraska / Permanent / Orthopedic Job in Nebraska Job
The hospital is looking for a full-time Orthopedic Surgeon to meet the demands of a growing service area. Need is for general Orthopedics but also open to sub-specialty training as well.
Earn additional income in a favorable production model.
You will not find a community more ideally suited for families than this one. Abundant outdoor activities are readily available. Blue ribbon schools provide nationally-recognized education options.
The lifestyle available here is ideal for those that like bigger cities without the metropolitan feel. This is a quality of life and highly competitive income opportunity.
The reason for the need is due to growth in this area. Not only receive high a high compensation package but they are also including a full and complete benefits package with includes sign on, loan repayment and paid relocation.
Submit your CV to xxxxxxxxxxx* to receive additional information on this. Trevor can be reached at xxxxxxxxxxx*
- Secure Stable Hospital Employed Position
- Busy from day one
- Practice autonomously and incorporate any specialities you may have.
- Little to no competition
- Large draw area
- Excellent support staff and administration relieves you of the stress associated with a practice.
- Competitive Base Salary with $50K signing bonus
- Affordable cost of living and housing
- Malpractice with Tail
- Full Benefits Package
- Stable Environment, Health System has a 97% Retention Rate for Physicians
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in