Physician / Urology / Alabama / Permanent / Join a well established Urology group in Alabama Job
-A well-established, successful group of hospital employed urologists seek an additional BC/BE urologist to join their practice.
-This group of 6 physicians offers a wide range of outpatient services at 2 office locations for diagnosing and treating adult urologic conditions including cystoscopies, biopsies, ultrasound, KUBs, complex Urodynamics and other treatments.
-Extensive urological surgical services are available to patients in the hospital setting including da Vinci prostatectomy and partial nephrectomy, ESWL, urological reconstruction, male impotency procedures, female incontinence procedures, vasectomies and vasectomy reversals. -The practice is located in the SAMC Doctors Building attached to Southeast Alabama
Medical Center, making hospital rounding convenient.
1 in 7-weekend call rotation
• Physicians only treat inpatients at one
• Office hours 8 AM to 5 PM Monday
• Four-day work week with one scheduled
day off each week
• In office lab services available
• Generous number of office employees
and support staff to facilitate efficient
daily patient throughput
• Established EHR including dictation
and E- prescribe
• Interviewing expenses
• Signing bonus and relocation expense
• Competitive salary with comprehensive
benefits package that includes, but is not
limited to health insurance, malpractice,
vacation and retirement options
• Competitive salary with bonus
• Educational loan repayment options
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
MEDSTAFF National Medical Staffing.....
View Company Profile
||Mar 24, 2017
||Board Certified,Board Eligible
||1/6 or less
Login or Register to View Contact Information|