Physician Job Board
Job Search | For Job Seekers | For Employers | Contact Us | Login  
 

Physician/Family Medicine/Permanent/Anderson, SC Job
APPLY NOW


Description

Need Family Medicine Doctor. current doctor is leaving on Nov 18th.

40% of patients are DOT and physicals needed for businesses. They work with a lot of businesses around the area. The other 60% is mostly adult family medicine. Lots of geriatrics, no real peds - almost all the kids are 12 and up - however it is a walk in clinic. Facility does not see any OB patients as those are referred out.

Hours 8-5. Monday-Friday. Patient load could be as high as low 30's. No X-ray.

EMR system is Rnxt.

Don't share this: but could be a doctor who wants to buy the facility. Salary to be discussed with Dr Neal.


* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in



APPLY NOW

Employer:

TinkBird Healthcare Staffing
View Company Profile
Post Date: Mar 11, 2017
Job Type: MD,DO
Position Type: Permanent
Specialty: Family Practice
Board Certification: Board Certified,Board Eligible
Call Rotation: Unknown
Degree Required: MD,DO
Location: South Carolina
Job Reference: 1057
Contact Details: Login or Register to View Contact Information






Preferred Employers

The Inline Group   Enterprise Medical Services   Next Medical Staffing..  

  Home Job Search Post CV My Account Rates Contact Us About Us Feedback Privacy Physician Jobs board Linkedin Physician Job board Facebook Physician Jobs board Twitter  
 
© Copyright 2017 PhysicianJobBoard.com. All Rights Reserved