FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN
RURAL OUTPATIENT CLINIC
STARTING SALARY: $240,408 ANNUALLY + SIGNING BONUS, ANNUAL BONUS AND ANNUAL INCREASES
• Must have completed an accredited medical school.
• Must have completed a residency training program and be board eligible or board certified (unless specific exception is made) in Family Medicine.
• Must have Alaska State License and DEA License at the time of employment.
• Must have the computer skills needed to access computerized medical records.
• Needs the skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the area of their specialty.
• Ability to supervise medical students, residents, physician extenders and community Health Aide clinical practice.
Our Client applies Alaska Native/American Indian (under PL 93-638), EEO, and Veteran Preferences. Under federal and state laws, YKHC performs criminal history and background checks to ensure customers are protected.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
• Signing bonus - $20,000-$30,000
• Annual bonus - Starting at 7% of annual salary
• Annual Increases
• Federal Tort Claims Coverage
• Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
• Ten paid holidays
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Retirement plans
• Employee Wellness Center
Our Client is currently seeking a compassionate Family Practice Physician to join us in our Outpatient Clinics. Physicians will enjoy a Monday-Friday workweek seeing an average of 14-16 patients a day (or more if comfortable with patient load). Physicians shall be committed to contributing to the Mission of our client which is "Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health".
Our client in Rural Alaska serves the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own. Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
View Company Profile
||Feb 20, 2017
||Locum or Permanent
||Board Certified,Board Eligible
Login or Register to View Contact Information|