Physician / Emergency Medicine / Tennessee / Permanent / Emergency Medicine Physician - Live and work in metropolitan Tennessee Job
Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join an established group in a thriving metropolitan area of Tennessee. Work in a moderate volume facility that offers a highly competitive compensation package and a full array of benefits. This city is known as 'America's Distribution Center,' serving the northeast, southeast, and southwest regions of the country. The city has one of the country's largest inland ports and is the national headquarters for a very large air-courier company. Health care and related activities such as medical education and biomedical research are the largest industries, bringing over $5 billion a year to the local economy. To learn more, apply now by contacting Michael Dillon at xxxxxxxxxxx* or email xxxxxxxxxxx* - job# 746330.
- Moderate volume facility
- Would consider docs that only wants nights and weekends.
- Treat a small percentage of Peds, geriatrics, and OB
- Potential option to commute and travel in for blocked shifts
- The hospital has 28 ER beds
- 12 hour shifts: 8a - 8p, 10a - 10p, 8p - 8a - Equal distribution of days, nights and weekends.
- Docs will work on average 13 shifts per month.
- There is a separate trauma department. There is a trauma team or general surgeon on 24/7.
- Established incentive plan, paying out on quarterly basis and based on core measures
- 401k with match
- Malpractice and tail is covered
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in