A New Jersey clinic needs assistance from an urgent care physician. This clinic is open from Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 8pm and flexible schedules are available. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and must have DOT and ACLS certifications.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm
- Saturday-Sunday 8am to 5pm
- DOT certification required
- ACLS required
- Must be able to suture, I&D, and handle fractures
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing