Advantage Locums is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician to provide locum coverage for a client near Lansing, Michigan for sporadic dates starting February 1, 2017 and will be ongoing.
- 12 hours shifts available: Days from 7AM to 7PM and nights from 7PM to 7AM
- Single physician coverage and midlevel coverage from noon to 10PM daily
- Annual volume of 14K; Average of 38 patients per 24 hours
- 10 ED beds; non designated trauma center but seeking Level IV
Requirements of Candidate:
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible if within 4 years of completion of post graduate training
- Must have a current and unrestricted Michigan license and Federal DEA
- Must have current BLS/ACLS/PALS certification
- Must have prior EPIC training/experience.
The hourly compensation rate is $175 per hour and your mileage, housing and malpractice insurance will be provided.
Please contact Michelle Astin as soon as possible to discuss your credentialing and availability. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for your time.
Fax #: (xxxxxxxxxxx*