Physician / Internal Medicine / Colorado / Permanent / PC with Addiction Medicine Physicians Needed Near Major Metro Locations Job
Seeking full-time and part-time Internists or Family Practitioners to provide services at new facilities providing addiction treatment. The centers will provide a continuum of services from residential to outpatient and will treat ages 18 and up.
If you are board certified in Addiction Medicine, you can qualify to be the Medical Director. Must be Board Certified in a Primary Care specialty.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at xxxxxxxxxxx* or email your CV and references to xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Easy access to major cities on the East and West Coasts and in between too
- Medical Director role available if you are boarded in Addiction Medicine; must be Certified in a Primary Care specialty
- Must be able to prescribe Suboxone; course can be taken easily on-line
- Great locations in a brand-new facility, strong and progressive employer
- Salaries range from $175K to mid $200s depending on location and experience
- Fixed hours with phone call only
- Fully staffed with psychiatrists, NPs, techs, social workers, dieticians, etc. to provide the highest level of medical and social care
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on and production bonuses offered
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice insurance, retirement plan
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in