Physician / Urgent Care / New Jersey / Locum tenens / Urgent Care Physician Needed in New Jersey for Locum Tenens Job Job
A New Jersey clinic needs assistance from an urgent care physician. This clinic is open from Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm, and flexible schedules are available. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and must have DOT and ACLS certifications. Doctor will see 30-35 patients per day and must be able to suture, I&D, and handle fractures.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Monday-Friday 8am-8pm
- Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm
- DOT certification required
- ACLS required
- Must be able to suture, I&D, and handle fractures
- 30-35 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in