Physician / Urgent Care / Massachusetts / Locum tenens / Locum Tenens Urgent Care Physician Needed in Massachusetts, No Call Job
An urgent care center in Massachusetts needs a locum tenens physician to help with coverage. Clinic hours are 8am to 8pm 7 days per week, 12-16 shifts are available per month with no call required. This is a busy clinic that will be needing ongoing coverage from the right provider.
This classy town boasts a fabulous art center and gallery as well as several fine dining establishments. This New England town has much in the way of historic buildings to enjoy, gardens, and other beautiful, outdoor attractions.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Urgent care setting
- 12-16 shifts per month
- No call
- Suturing is required
- EMR charting
- Clinic hours: 8am-8pm 7 days/week
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in