Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Minnesota / Permanent / Orthopedic surgery opportunity with renowned system in Minnesota Job
Employed Orthopedic Surgeon needed with a renowned health care network in Minnesota.
Hospital is seeking a full-time Orthopedic Surgeon to join a highly respected, physician-led medical center. The candidate must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified in Orthopedics and will join two other Orthopedic Surgeons in a busy practice. H1 visa candidates ready to apply.
Built in support network of mid-level providers for more surgeries and a call schedule of 1:3 on weekdays and 1:7 on weekdays.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The community is a suburban setting with ready access to Minneapolis. There are strong schools, a low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at xxxxxxxxxxx* or by phone at xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Employed Orthopedic Surgery position
- Call schedule of 1:3 on weekdays and 1:7 on weekdays
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Ready access to Golf and tennis and outdoor activities
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in