Physician / Occupational Medicine / Kansas / Permanent / Urgent Care Physician - Occupational Medicine in Kansas City Job
Seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician for the Kansas City metro area. The practice includes both Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care components. Take advantage of this opportunity with a potential path to leadership.
This community is just a short drive to the Kansas City metro area and all of the amenities provided there.
The local residents celebrate Community Days each year around the fourth of July with a pancake feed, parade through Old Town, a pet show and fireworks.
The 10K Freedom Run is one of the oldest and most popular races in the area and prizes are awarded in various categories.
Hot shots from around the area gather on the streets of Old Town every October to compete for the esteemed honor of Chili Hot Shot.
This community offers something for everyone from the festivals and events held year-round to the beautiful parks, great schools and the beautiful changing seasons.
For full details, please contact Art Moran directly at xxxxxxxxxxx* or email your CV and references to xxxxxxxxxxx*.
- Practice includes Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care components
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine and Family Practice candidates with Occ Med experience encouraged to apply
- Work Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 5:00; very predictable schedule
- Position is 98% Occ Med and 2% Urgent Care
- Between 40 - 70 patients split between two providers per day - one medical provider and one mid-level
- Physicians must be Board Eligible and have completed a residency
- Full medical benefits include health, dental and vision
- Malpractice covered including tail coverage
- Physician incentive plan linked to profit and provider metrics based on core measures like customer service complaints, patient wait times, etc.
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in