Physician / Occupational Medicine / Colorado / Locum tenens / Locums Occupational Medicine Position in Colorado Job
A locum tenens physician is needed in Colorado at an occupational medicine clinic. The physician will help with gap coverage and will have a varying schedule. The physician will see 3 patients per hour and will chart using an EMR system. DOT certification and suturing will be required.
This town boasts 19 parks, several of which include off-leash areas for dogs. More than 60 miles of trails allow for running, biking or simply a short stroll. In addition to the trail and park system, the area has more than 2,000 acres of undeveloped land set aside for exploring. Many other activities including inline skating -- either on the bike trails or in the inline hockey arena -- await visitors here.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- DOT certification required
- Gap coverage with varying schedule
- 3 patients per hour
- EMR charting
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Suturing required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in