Radiology Group is a growing 18-member private practice group serving the West Tennessee area for 50+ years, seeking a productive, motivated, service-oriented neuroradiologist for a full-time partnership track position. The candidate must be ABR Board Eligible or Board Certified, neuro fellowship trained. Individual’s responsibilities would include neuroradiology; as well as, an eagerness to cover other modalities and grow the service line in coordination with our busy neuroscience center. Opportunities for needle work, if desired. Radiology Group is a progressive and thriving group with internal nighthawk, an interventional clinic and a group owned PACS system.
-2yr partnership tract.
-90K student loan forgiveness.
-40K sign on bonus / 10K relocation assistance
-Competitive salary, pension and profit sharing
-Favorable work / lifestyle balance
|Student Loan Forgiveness:
up to $90,000
|up to $10,000
Health benefits and malpractice provided
This Healthcare was originally established in 1950. It is a public, not-for-profit healthcare system. Modern Healthcare Magazine listed it as one of the top 10 largest public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the U.S. With services provided in 17 counties in West Tennessee, this healthcare system is a family of healthcare services that provides a full compendium of care from:
- Seven Hospitals and Three Medical Centers
- Outpatient Surgical Facility, Infusion Services, and Rehab Facilities
- Home Healthcare Agency
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Medical Laboratory Services
- Medical Products
- Primary Care and Specialty Clinics
- Outpatient Imaging
- Early Child Development Intervention Services
The system employs over 7,000 people and is one of the region’s top employers.
- Jackson, Tennessee has convenient access to Memphis and Nashville on Interstate
- Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
- Low cost of living - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4000 square foot home in $350K range
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- America's Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: xxxxxxxxxxx* Cell: xxxxxxxxxxx* or Schedule directly HERE